Symptoms of fibroid tumors:-
* Excessive or abnormal bleeding
* Heavy pain during menstruation
* Pelvic cramping and severe pain during menstrual periods
* Feeling of fullness, pressure or heaviness in the lower abdomen.
* Pressure on the bladder increases the frequency to urinate
* Abdominal fullness or flatulence.
* Pain in the back of the legs.
* Pain during sexual intercourse.
* Heavy bleeding during menstruation and/or passing of clots while bleeding.
* Abrupt or heavy pain due to a pedunculated fibroid.
* Frequency of urination or difficulty in passing urine
* If the fibroid tumor extends towards the back it causes severe backache and constipation
bila tiba saat macam ni, kita perlu kan mak kita kan?